Tropical Storm b’Lure Cocktail
Recipe kindly created by The Fizzy Tarté
- Ice cubes
- 25ml (1 measure) Havana Club Rum 3-Year-Old or white rum
- 25ml (1 measure) Malibu or coconut rum
- 12.5ml (½ a measure) sugar syrup – see tip below
- A few drops of b’Lure Colour Change Cocktail Concentrate
- Half a lime
- Pineapple juice
- Pineapple leaves
- One mint sprig
- An edible flower
- Start by filling your glass with ice cubes.
- Add the Havana rum and then the Malibu.
- Add the sugar syrup.
- Squeeze in a few drops of b’Lure.
- Squeeze in the juice from the lime and stir.
- Top with pineapple juice and garnish with the pineapple leaves, mint sprig and edible flower.
To make the sugar syrup, mix 1 part warm water with 1 part sugar. For example, 25ml water and 25g sugar.