Recipe kindly created by BAHA
- Ice cubes
- 50ml (double measure) Beefeater 24 London Dry Gin
- A few drops of b’Lure Colour Change Cocktail Concentrate
- Double Dutch Watermelon & Cucumber Tonic
- Half a lime
- Watermelon and cucumber sushi – see tip below
- Fill your glass with ice cubes.
- Add the Beefeater 24 Gin and a few drops of b’Lure.
- Pour in the tonic until the glass is almost full.
- Squeeze in the juice from the lime and stir.
- Garnish with the watermelon and cucumber sushi.
To make the watermelon and cucumber sushi, simply cut a few cubes of watermelon and thread them onto a cocktail stick. Use a peeler to create a long strip of cucumber, then wrap it around the melon cubes.