- 235ml red wine
- 175ml soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Large handful chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2kg leg of lamb
- Mix all the flavouring ingredients together in a shallow bowl large enough to hold the lamb. Add the lamb, coat well then cover and leave in the fridge for up to 24 hours, turning frequently.
- When you’re ready to cook, lift out the lamb, setting the marinade aside for basting during cooking.
- Barbecue the lamb over a medium high heat on the Cobb for about 20 minutes on each side, basting frequently with the marinade.
- Once cooked to your liking, remove from the heat, cover loosely with foil and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Serve with creamy mash, roasted red onions and garlic, and green beans.
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
How to make… the perfect Lasagne with Sue Ashworth
How to make… the perfect Beef Wellington with Sue Ashworth
How to make… the perfect Beef Casserole with Horseradish and Parsley Dumplings with Sue Ashworth
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Classic Paella with Seafood