- 235ml red wine
- 175ml soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Large handful chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2kg leg of lamb
- Mix all the flavouring ingredients together in a shallow bowl large enough to hold the lamb. Add the lamb, coat well then cover and leave in the fridge for up to 24 hours, turning frequently.
- When you’re ready to cook, lift out the lamb, setting the marinade aside for basting during cooking.
- Barbecue the lamb over a medium high heat on the Cobb for about 20 minutes on each side, basting frequently with the marinade.
- Once cooked to your liking, remove from the heat, cover loosely with foil and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Serve with creamy mash, roasted red onions and garlic, and green beans.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Herby Toad-in-the-Hole with Red Onion Gravy
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Sticky Lemon & Pistachio Whirlybuns for the Remoska®
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®