- 235ml red wine
- 175ml soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Large handful chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2kg leg of lamb
- Mix all the flavouring ingredients together in a shallow bowl large enough to hold the lamb. Add the lamb, coat well then cover and leave in the fridge for up to 24 hours, turning frequently.
- When you’re ready to cook, lift out the lamb, setting the marinade aside for basting during cooking.
- Barbecue the lamb over a medium high heat on the Cobb for about 20 minutes on each side, basting frequently with the marinade.
- Once cooked to your liking, remove from the heat, cover loosely with foil and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Serve with creamy mash, roasted red onions and garlic, and green beans.
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Courgette, Aubergine and Spinach Cannelloni