- 1 sachet EasiYo Greek-Style Raspberry Lemon Yoghurt Mix or 350g ready-made yoghurt
- 250g frozen watermelon chunks
- The evening before making the lollies, prepare the yoghurt in the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker using the sachet of Greek-style yoghurt mix.
- In the morning, stir the yoghurt until smooth, then refrigerate.
- Blitz the frozen watermelon chunks in a blender or food processor to make a frozen fruit slush, then stir this into 350g of the yoghurt.
- Pour the mixture into the eight lolly moulds, pop the lids in position and add a lolly stick to each one. Transfer to the freezer and leave until solid – about 1 hour.
- To remove the lollies, run a little hot water over the moulds and they will release easily.
Tips: Use fresh watermelon if you prefer, taking care to remove all the pips, or replace the watermelon with strawberries or raspberries.