- 400g new potatoes
- 75g fine green beans, trimmed
- 12 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 125g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- rocket leaves
- 2 eggs
- Boil the new potatoes in salted water for 15 minutes, then add the green beans for 5 minutes, drain and run under cold water to stop them cooking.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by shaking together the wholegrain mustard and white wine vinegar, then once that is combined add the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Tip the potatoes and beans into a large mixing bowl with the baby plum tomatoes and mix in the dressing.
- Place a handful of rocket leaves onto each plate and divide the warm potato mix on top.
- Place a poachet in a glass and crack in an egg, lower into the hot water. Repeat with the other egg. Cook for 5 minutes at a gentle simmer until the white is set and shake out and lay on top of your salad.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad