- 2 tbsp cooking liquid, from peas
- 4-5 drops hot pepper sauce
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- 320g peas, cooked, drained
- 2 tbsp yellow onion, peeled, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Transfer to a bowl. If desired, cover and refrigerate mixture for 2 additional hours to allow flavours to meld… or serve immediately.
EasiYo Overnight Oats
Prue Leith’s Double Cheese & Spring Onion Bites with Sour Cream Dip
Prue Leith’s Vegetable Momos (Tibetan Dumplings) with Momo Chutney
Prue Leith’s Fried Tortilla Chips with Guacamole
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria
Tomato Fritters with Butter Beans and Feta
Super-Seed Fruit & Nut Nibbles
Tomato & Poppy Seed Mini Loaves