- 240 ml (1 cup) skimmed or low fat milk
- 40 g (1/2 cup) shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 195 g (1 1/2 cups) broccoli or cauliflower, fresh or frozen, steamed
- 1 teaspoon diced onion
- 1/2 chicken or vegetable bouillon cube
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Serve over additional steamed broccoli pieces. (optional).
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 2.0-litre container.If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.