- 1 medium courgette
- 1 medium carrot, peeled
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 salmon fillets, skinless and boneless
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Spiralize the courgette and carrot into ribbons and place in the microwave steam case. Add the red onion and stir in the pesto. Close the case and cook on full power for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and place the salmon on top. Pour over the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on full power for 4 minutes or until the salmon is just turning opaque.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Tip: The salmon will cook more quickly if it is at room temperature, and it will continue to cook during the standing time. Sweet chilli sauce also works well in place of the pesto. This dish was cooked in a 900W microwave, so timings may have to be adjusted according to your microwave’s wattage. Ensure food is thoroughly cooked before eating.
Spiced Salmon & Spring Onion Fried Rice
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Classic Paella with Seafood
How to make… the Perfect Fish Pie with Sue Ashworth
Fabulous Family Fish Pie for the Remoska Tria
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Prawn Mini Bakes
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®