- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 25g butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 295g Arborio rice
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 850ml chicken stock
- 120g Parmesan, grated
- Heat the oil and butter in the pressure cooker on a medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and saut until translucent.
- Stir in the rice so all the grains are coated, then add the mushrooms and stir thoroughly.
- Add the stock, put the lid on and bring the pan up to pressure.
- When the cooker reaches pressure, regulate the heat and cook for 7 minutes.
- Release the pressure from the cooker and remove the lid.
- Stir in the Parmesan and serve. The risotto will thicken as it cools.
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth