- 100g potato, peeled and chopped
- 100g gram flour
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- 40ml water
- Parboil the chopped potato in a small saucepan with just enough water to cover. Bring to the boil then turn down the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Sieve the gram flour into a mixing bowl. Add the potato, onion, garlic, chillies, garam masala, turmeric and salt and mix well. Gradually add the water and mix to a thick dough.
- If you’re using our Silicone Cake Pop Mould, fill each little mould with a teaspoon of mixture and bake in the oven at 180˚C/Gas 4 for approx. 15 minutes or until golden and well-risen.
- To ‘fry’ using the Sweet Snack Maker, lightly grease the upper and lower cake pop plates and fill each mould with a heaped teaspoon of mixture. Close the lid and cook for 7-8 minutes until golden and cooked through, following the machine’s instructions. Turn off the machine and allow the pakoras to cool for a minute before removing.
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria