- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 6 florets of long-stem broccoli
- Generous handful of kale
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 10 sugar snap peas
- 8 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 packs of soft cooked noodles (egg free)
- 1 spring onion (scallion), finely sliced
- Handful of fresh coriander (cilantro), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, roughly crushed
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 unwaxed lime
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat until smoking hot.
- In the meantime, trim any tough stems from the broccoli and kale.
- Add the chilli, broccoli, kale, and sugar snap peas to the wok and stir-fry for 3–4 minutes.
- Spoon in the soy sauce and stir through. Then add the noodles and continue to stir-fry for 2–3 minutes, being careful not to break the noodles. Cook until all the ingredients are coated in soy sauce and the vegetables are crisp and bright.
- Remove the wok from the heat and stir the spring onion and coriander through the pad Thai jay. Scatter the peanuts over the top along with the sesame seeds and red chilli.
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze the juice through a sieve onto the noodles. Serve immediately.
Orange Blossom & Almond Polenta Cake
Fluffy Kefir Pancakes
Vegan Rustic Ribollita
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Coffee, Maple & Walnut Cake
Gluten-Free Cheese & Garlic Tear & Share Bread
Gluten-Free Fresh Tagliatelle with Kale Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes