- Small knob of butter, for greasing
- 1kg large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 400g sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- Pinch of salt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 200g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Grease the PushPan with the butter.
- Put the potato and sweet potato slices into a large saucepan. Cover with just-boiled water and add a generous pinch of salt. Simmer for 8 minutes, then drain well in a colander. Allow to cool slightly.
- Arrange a layer of potatoes in the base of the PushPan, season with a little salt and pepper, then arrange a layer of sweet potatoes on top. Sprinkle with a third of the spring onions and herbs, then with a third of each of the two cheeses.
- Repeat all the layers once more, then finish with a layer of potatoes. Sprinkle the remaining spring onions, herbs and cheeses on top.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in the tin, then remove by positioning the PushPan on a tall jar and pushing down to release. Cut into wedges and serve.
Tip: You can make this recipe without the sweet potatoes if you prefer – just use 1.4kg potatoes instead.
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch
Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli
Sweet Nutella Ravioli
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria
Rosemary, Red Onion & Parmesan Focaccia for Remoska Tria
Classic Goulash for Remoska Tria
Malted Mixed Grain Loaf for Remoska Tria
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria