- 12 tsp dried active yeast
- pinch of salt
- 250ml warm water
- 375g plain white flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 salt
- some black olives
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 8 mini portobello mushooms
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes
- 3 tbsp sun-dried tomato purée
- 150g thinly sliced mozerella
- 3 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh basil to garnish
- Mix yeast as per instructions on packet.
- Sift flour into a large bowl and make a well in the middle. Pour in yeast mixture, olive oil and salt. Mix together with a flat knife, then using your hands, mix until dough comes together.
- Put dough on a floured surface and with clean, dry hands knead for 10 minutes until smooth, elastic and still soft.
- Put the dough into an oiled bowl, cover with a damp cloth and leave for approx. 1 hour until it has doubled in size.
- Knock back the dough and roll out to 30cm diameter, making sure that the dough is thicker around the edges. Place onto a floured Pizza Crisper.
- Spread the tomato purée over the base. Scatter the toppings over the pizza, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven, 240°C/Gas 9 for 15-20 minutes until golden. Serve immediately, with basil leaves scattered on top.
Ooni’s Infamous Diablo Pizza
Ooni’s Skillet-Baked Pizza Rolls
Ooni’s Raspberry, Mint and Mascarpone Dessert Pizza
Ooni’s Classic Pizza Dough
Ooni’s Classic Pizza Sauce
Ooni’s Kale, Green Bean, Aubergine & Cauliflower Vegan Pizza
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Deliciously Ella’s Sweet Potato Noodles with Satay sauce