- 12 tsp dried active yeast
- pinch of salt
- 250ml warm water
- 375g plain white flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 salt
- some black olives
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 8 mini portobello mushooms
- 4 ripe plum tomatoes
- 3 tbsp sun-dried tomato purée
- 150g thinly sliced mozerella
- 3 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh basil to garnish
- Mix yeast as per instructions on packet.
- Sift flour into a large bowl and make a well in the middle. Pour in yeast mixture, olive oil and salt. Mix together with a flat knife, then using your hands, mix until dough comes together.
- Put dough on a floured surface and with clean, dry hands knead for 10 minutes until smooth, elastic and still soft.
- Put the dough into an oiled bowl, cover with a damp cloth and leave for approx. 1 hour until it has doubled in size.
- Knock back the dough and roll out to 30cm diameter, making sure that the dough is thicker around the edges. Place onto a floured Pizza Crisper.
- Spread the tomato purée over the base. Scatter the toppings over the pizza, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven, 240°C/Gas 9 for 15-20 minutes until golden. Serve immediately, with basil leaves scattered on top.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch