- 500g beef mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1tsp English mustard
- 1tbsp oil, plus extra for rubbing
- 4 burger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 thin slices beef tomato
- 4 thin slices onion
- tomato relish
- Mix the burger ingredients together in a bowl then divide the mixture into 4 balls and flatten into patties, or use our burger press. Put them in the fridge on a plate covered with clingfilm and leave for at least an hour to firm up.
- Heat the grill or griddle to medium heat. Rub a little oil over the burgers and grill or fry them on each side for 6-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut the bread buns in half and toast the insides. Spread a little mayonnaise on the bottom halves and add lettuce and slice of tomato to each.
- Place the cooked burgers on the tomato and top with onion, a dollop of relish and the bun tops.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Ooni’s Perfect Flame-Cooked Steak