- 120g basmati rice
- 100g peeled prawns, thawed if frozen, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tsp lemongrass paste
- 2 tsp finely chopped red chilli
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 40g finely chopped shallots or spring onions
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- Cook the rice according to pack instructions. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Mix together the cooked rice, prawns, red curry paste, lemongrass paste, chilli, coriander and shallots or spring onions. Stir in the beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the compartments in the mould. Bake for 20-22 minutes until set. Cool in the mould for 15 minutes, then lift out carefully and cool completely on a wire rack.
Tips: Leave out the red chilli if you’d rather have a little less kick. These little loaves are ideal for freezing for up to 2 months.
Spiced Salmon & Spring Onion Fried Rice
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Classic Paella with Seafood
How to make… the Perfect Fish Pie with Sue Ashworth
Fabulous Family Fish Pie for the Remoska Tria
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk