- 120g basmati rice
- 100g peeled prawns, thawed if frozen, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tsp lemongrass paste
- 2 tsp finely chopped red chilli
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 40g finely chopped shallots or spring onions
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- Cook the rice according to pack instructions. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Mix together the cooked rice, prawns, red curry paste, lemongrass paste, chilli, coriander and shallots or spring onions. Stir in the beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the compartments in the mould. Bake for 20-22 minutes until set. Cool in the mould for 15 minutes, then lift out carefully and cool completely on a wire rack.
Tips: Leave out the red chilli if you’d rather have a little less kick. These little loaves are ideal for freezing for up to 2 months.
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles