- Approx. 100g filo pastry sheets, cut into 6cm squares
- 25g butter, melted, to grease
Thai Mango Filling
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced and finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ a red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Brush one side of each pastry square with the melted butter. Use 3 squares of filo per hole, butter side down ─ overlap the three layers at different angles. Bake for 6-8 minutes until just colouring at the edges then remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Place the mango, chilli, onion and coriander in a bowl, stir to combine. Add the lime juice and sweet chilli sauce and mix.
- Divide the Thai mixture between the filo cups and serve. To ensure the filo cups remain crisp, we recommend filling them no more than an hour before serving.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart