- 320g sweet potato, peeled and chopped into small chunks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped into small chunks
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 200ml milk
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander or parsley
- 60g Stilton cheese, finely crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Put the sweet potato chunks into a bowl with the red pepper and spring onions. Add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together, then share between the compartments in the silicone mould. Place in the oven to roast for 20 minutes.
- In a jug, beat together the eggs, milk and coriander or parsley. Add a little more seasoning.
- Remove the silicone mould from the oven and reduce the temperature to 180°C/Gas 4. Pour the egg mixture evenly into the compartments and sprinkle a little crumbled Stilton on top of each one. Return to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the mould. Eat warm or cold.
Tips: You could use butternut squash instead of sweet potato, and chopped courgette instead of red pepper.
Toasted BLT Bagel
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip