- 1 sweet potato/washed and grated approx 200g
- 1⁄4 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 75g feta cheese,
- crumbled Spray oil
- Place the sweet potato, chilli, oil, spring onion, salt and pepper and egg into a bowl and mix well, then add the add the feta and stir to combine.
- Heat the unit on max until hot and spray with a little oil or coconut oil.
- Using a spoon place 4 spoonfuls onto the plate and press down to form a patty.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the edges start to go crispy then using a plastic spatula flip them over and cook for a further 5 minutes.