- 300g 00’ pasta flour, plus extra to dust
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g caster sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp milk
- 12 tsp Nutella®
- Vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Vanilla ice cream
- Put the flour, butter, sugar, orange zest and vanilla extract into a food processor and combine thoroughly. Gradually add the milk until it forms a ball. Remove from the processor and work into a dough by hand. Knead briefly, wrap in clingfilm and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four equal pieces. Using a pasta machine, gradually roll each piece until you have thin sheets of pasta, dusting the pasta with flour if needed between each pass through the machine.
- Put small heaps of Nutella, approx. 1 tsp, at 5cm intervals across the pasta sheet and dampen the pasta around each heap. Lay a second sheet over the top and press down around the filling to expel any air. Cut with our Round Ravioli Stamp and press gently around each ravioli to seal.
- Place on a lightly floured baking tray.
- Cook the ravioli in batches. Heat a pan of oil over a medium heat, lower the ravioli into the hot oil and fry until golden ─ about a minute each. Use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli and drain on a plate lined with kitchen towel. Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar and with your favourite vanilla ice cream.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch