- Take two glasses, and place a large ‘strawberry’ ice cube in each.
- Add 25ml raspberry vodka to each glass.
- Squeeze the juice from both the lemon and lime into the pitcher of tonic.
- Add the fresh fruit and edible flowers to the pitcher and stir.
- To serve, pour the summer fruit tonic into each glass.
To make sapphire-coloured ‘strawberry’ ice cubes, add a few drops of b’Lure into each hole of a large ice cube tray, add a slice of strawberry to each hole, top up with water and freeze.
To make the pink ‘strawberry’ ice cubes, add a few drops of b’Lure to each hole of a large ice cube tray, top with water, add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice to each hole, stir gently, add a slice of strawberry to each, then freeze.