- 100g strawberries, hulled
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 150ml double cream
- 4 Oreo biscuits, crushed
- 12 Dark Chocolate Toasting Cups
- 4 strawberries
- Pure the strawberries and icing sugar in a food processor.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until thick then stir in the strawberry pure and Oreo pieces
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag, snip off the end and fill the chocolate cups.
- Slice the remaining strawberries into 3 then top each cup with a berry slice and chill before serving.
Panettone Christmas Bread and Butter Pudding
How to make the perfect Sticky Toffee Puddings
Peppermint Bark Ice Cream
Ooni’s Salted Caramel and Banana Pie
Cox’s Toffee Apple Crumble Cakes
Cinnamon Waffle Stack with Crunchy Peanut Brittle Ice Cream
How to make… the perfect Summer Berry Pavlova