- 4 small skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- 100g radishes, finely sliced
- 3 avocados, halved, pitted and sliced lengthways
- Put the salmon in a bowl with the rapeseed oil, the zest of the lemon and the honey. Mix gently to coat, then set aside.
- Carefully remove the skin and pith of the zested lemon with a sharp knife, then slice between the membranes to remove the segments, discarding any seeds. Chop into chunks and reserve 1 tbsp of juice in a separate bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat, then add the marinated salmon. Cook for º2-3 minutes on each side until sticky on the outside and just cooked in the centre. Cool the salmon to room temperature, then flake into generous chunky pieces.
- Meanwhile, season the reserved lemon juice with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar, then whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil and chopped dill. Toss the sliced radishes and avocados very gently in the dressing..
- Add the salmon to the radishes and avocados, then carefully combine with the lemon segments. Season to taste, garnish with a few extra dill sprigs, then serve.
PER SERVING (BASED ON 8) 283kcals, 23.4g fat (4.1g saturated), 13.9g protein, 4.5g carbs, 3.5g sugar, 0.1g salt
Spiced Salmon & Spring Onion Fried Rice
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Classic Paella with Seafood
How to make… the Perfect Fish Pie with Sue Ashworth
Fabulous Family Fish Pie for the Remoska Tria
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Prawn Mini Bakes
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®