- 500g small new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 lemon
- 20g butter
- 2 x 150g fillets cod or haddock
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, plus a few sprigs
- 150g asparagus, trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Set up the steamer according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Set the timer for 30 minutes and put the potatoes on to steam, flavouring them with a little finely grated zest from the lemon, a small knob of butter and some salt and pepper.
- Put each fish fillet onto a separate piece of baking parchment or foil, large enough to wrap them completely. Share the spring onions between them and grate the remaining lemon zest over the top. Add a knob of butter, some salt and pepper and the sprigs of parsley. Slice a couple of wedges from the lemon and place one on top of each fish fillet. Wrap the paper or foil around the fish to completely enclose the ingredients.
- When the potatoes have been steaming for 20 minutes, put the fish parcels into a separate steamer compartment above them. Continue to steam for 5 minutes, then add the asparagus to the top compartment to steam for 4-5 more minutes.
- Unwrap the fish and serve with the cooking juices from the parcels. Share the asparagus and new potatoes between the plates and sprinkle with chopped parsley and a little freshly ground black pepper.
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Prawn Mini Bakes
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles