For the tortillas
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the guacamole
- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- ½ small red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas 4. Grease a large baking sheet and line it with baking parchment.
- Lightly brush the tortillas with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle a little paprika on top.
- Use your chosen cookie cutters (you’ll find lots online and in our stores), to cut out shapes from the tortillas. Spread them on the baking sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray.
- To make the guacamole dip, scoop the flesh from the avocados and mash it in a bowl, then mix in the red onion, coriander, chilli and lime juice, and season to taste.