- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ricotta, honey, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Evenly divide the raspberry jam into two parfait or dessert glasses. Layer on the ricotta, and add the apple and pear noodles.
- Sprinkle the pistachios on top and serve immediately.
Extracted from Inspiralized by Ali Mafucci. (Ebury Press, RRP £12.99). *Use the blade for your machine which makes spaghetti-size noodles.
- Easy to follow recipes that are simple to adapt
- Covers breakfast to dessert
- For every vegetable that can be spiralized
- Includes ideas for Paleo, gluten-free and low-carb diets
An inspirational spiralizer cookery book that helps make use of this marvellous kitchen gadget to the best advantage, so you too can produce imaginative, healthy dishes with ease.
Whether you’re trying to persuade your family to enjoy more of their 5 a day, or you’re on a low-carb, gluten-free or Paleo diet, you’ll find this book full of delicious recipes for every kind of meal. From evenings on your own to feasts for friends and family, from breakfasts to desserts, all the recipes are easy to follow, flavour-packed and give you tips for customising the fruit and veg you have in stock. Turn courgettes into linguine, turnip into spaghetti or sweet potato into ‘fried rice’… with over 100 recipes to choose from, the spiralizing world is your oyster!
See our Spiralizers, here. Transform your 5-a-day into coiled spirals of fun, so suddenly healthier eating becomes an easy-to-achieve pleasure, our spiralizers add a twist of pleasure to your food prep.
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds
The Perfect Cheesecake Recipe