- Few drops of vegetable oil
- 1kg sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 300g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 300ml water
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock powder
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or peanut butter powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh coriander
- Chopped roasted peanuts
- Grease the base and sides of the pan of the Remoska Tria with a few drops of vegetable oil. Layer up a third of the sweet potatoes and potatoes in the base.
- Mix together the onions, garlic and pepper, then arrange half in an even layer over the potatoes. Repeat the layers, then finish off with the remaining sweet potatoes and potatoes.
- In a large jug, whisk together the water, coconut milk, red curry paste, stock powder, cornflour and peanut butter or peanut butter powder. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the Remoska. Cover with the lid with the viewing window, plug in and switch on. Cook for 1 hour, until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve the bake, sprinkled with chopped coriander and roasted peanuts.
Tip: If you’re serving anyone following a vegetarian or vegan diet, make sure that you buy a suitable Thai curry paste – some varieties may contain fish sauce.
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Classic Paella with Seafood
Prue Leith’s Chicken Karahi
How to make… the Perfect Fish Pie with Sue Ashworth
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch
Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli
Sweet Nutella Ravioli