- 2 small aubergines, halved lengthways
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp harissa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 small lemon, juice and zest
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g Feta cheese
- 25g pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas 6. Using a sharp knife, score a diamond pattern into the flesh of the aubergine and brush with half the oil. Place into the baker, flesh side upwards, and bake for 15 minutes.
- To prepare the crust, add the remaining oil to a small bowl and mix with the garlic, harissa, cumin, paprika, parsley, lemon juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the baker from the oven and spread the crust over the aubergines. Return to the oven for a further 15 minutes, or until the aubergines are tender and the crust is crisp.
- Top with crumbled Feta and a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds and serve.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli