- 2 teaspoons (7g) dried yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 300g plain spelt flour
- 250ml warm water
- 80ml olive oil
- 3 medium brown onions (600g), halved, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 800g sweet potatoes, sliced thinly
- 65g pumpkin seeds
- 1 fresh green chilli, deseeded, chopped finely
- 200g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 20g rocket leaves
- Combine yeast, salt and flour in a large mixing bowl; make a well in the centre. Stir in the water and 2 tablespoons of the oil until mixed well. Knead dough on a floured surface for 5 minutes until smooth and elastic. Place dough in an oiled bowl; cover with cling film. Stand for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until onion is light golden. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-assisted. Oil two 30cm pizza or oven trays.
- Divide the pizza dough in half, roll each half into a 25cm round; place on tray. Spread onion mixture between pizza bases; top with sweet potato, slightly overlapping the slices, and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake pizzas for 15 minutes, swapping trays halfway through cooking time, or until crust is golden. Serve the pizza topped with chilli, cheese and rocket.
Ooni’s Infamous Diablo Pizza
Ooni’s Skillet-Baked Pizza Rolls
Ooni’s Raspberry, Mint and Mascarpone Dessert Pizza
Ooni’s Classic Pizza Dough
Ooni’s Classic Pizza Sauce
Ooni’s Kale, Green Bean, Aubergine & Cauliflower Vegan Pizza
Deliciously Ella’s Sweet Potato Noodles with Satay sauce
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl