- 2 eggs
- 1 red chilli
- 1tbsp pesto
- 50g Parmesan cheese (or vegetarian parmesan)
- 50g cooked spaghetti
- Olive oil
For the Tomato ketchup
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 sticks celery, chopped
- 2 cooking apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 star anise
- 50ml white wine vinegar
- 12 tomatoes, chopped or
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk together. De-seed and finely chop the chilli and add to the eggs, followed by the pesto.
- Finely grate the parmesan cheese and add to the mixture with the cooked spaghetti. Mix well to ensure the pasta gets well covered with the egg.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan and add a drizzle of olive oil. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook gently on both sides for 4-5 minutes until firm.
- Cut into portions and serve
To make the tomato ketchup
- Pour some oil into a saucepan and saut the onion, celery and apple.
- Next add the chilli, tomatoes, fresh or canned, the star anise, white wine vinegar and the preserving sugar. Stir and cook for 20-25 minutes until the ingredients are nice and soft.
- Blend until smooth and then decant into sterilised jars.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch