- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Red Chillies, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves,crushed
- 2 tsp Chopped Oregano
- 1 small Bunch Basil, stalks removed and chopped.
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 1/2 tbsp Demerara Sugar
- 2 400g Tins of Chopped Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 500g Spaghetti
- Basil & Oregano, chopped
- Set the timer on the Soup Maker to 10 minutes on ‘SAUTE’
- Add the olive oil, followed by the onion, chillies and garlic. Cook until the onions have softened, stirring occasionally.
- Once the onions are soft, add the oregano, basil, capers, sugar and lastly the tinned tomatoes.
- Set the timer to 30 minutes on ‘HIGH’, stirring occasionally. With 15 minutes remaining on the timer, remove the measuring cup and replace at a slight angle to allow steam to escape easily. This will help the sauce thicken.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with spaghetti, garnished with oregano, basil and freshly grated parmesan
Ooni’s Infamous Diablo Pizza
Ooni’s Skillet-Baked Pizza Rolls
Ooni’s Raspberry, Mint and Mascarpone Dessert Pizza
Ooni’s Classic Pizza Dough
Ooni’s Classic Pizza Sauce
Ooni’s Kale, Green Bean, Aubergine & Cauliflower Vegan Pizza
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Deliciously Ella’s Sweet Potato Noodles with Satay sauce