- 1 tablespoon oil
- 450g (1lb) pork shoulder, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 packet Schwartz Somerset Pork Casserole
- 300ml (½) pint water
- 1 eating apple, cored and sliced
- Heat the oil in the Remoska. Add the onions and pork, stir to coat and cook for 10 minutes. Drain off any excess liquid.
- Blend the packet contents with the water and pour half this mixture over the pork and onions. Stir and cook for 30 minutes. Add the apple and the remaining liquid and cook for a further 30 minutes, or until the pork is cooked.
How to make… the perfect Lasagne with Sue Ashworth
How to make… the perfect Beef Wellington with Sue Ashworth
How to make… the perfect Beef Casserole with Horseradish and Parsley Dumplings with Sue Ashworth
Classic Goulash for Remoska Tria
Lamb, Aubergine & Orzo Casserole for Remoska Tria
Kicking Pork Burgers
Mexican Pull-Apart Pork