- 1 tablespoon oil
- 450g (1lb) pork shoulder, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 packet Schwartz Somerset Pork Casserole
- 300ml (½) pint water
- 1 eating apple, cored and sliced
- Heat the oil in the Remoska. Add the onions and pork, stir to coat and cook for 10 minutes. Drain off any excess liquid.
- Blend the packet contents with the water and pour half this mixture over the pork and onions. Stir and cook for 30 minutes. Add the apple and the remaining liquid and cook for a further 30 minutes, or until the pork is cooked.
Mexican Pull-Apart Pork
Barbecued American-Style Pork Ribs
Shredded Beef Tacos
Herby Toad-in-the-Hole with Red Onion Gravy
Wendy’s Barbecued Leg of Lamb
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney