- A little finely diced red onion
- Few drops of red or white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 large slices seeded or sourdough bread
- 1 roast chicken breast, skin removed
- A few toasted sesame seeds
- Chopped fresh chives or parsley
- Put the red onion in a small bowl. Add a few drops of vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir and set aside.
- Halve the avocados and remove the stones. Scoop the flesh from one avocado and mash it with a fork. Slice the flesh from the second avocado.
- Lightly toast the bread and spread with mashed avocado. Tear up the chicken breast and arrange on top with the sliced avocado. Sprinkle with the red onion, toasted sesame seeds and chopped fresh parsley or chives.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes