- 850ml unsweetened apple juice
- 500ml cider
- 100ml Calvados or brandy (optional)
- 1 small orange, sliced
- 1 small lemon, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- Orange slices and cinnamon sticks, optional
- Check the manufacturer’s instructions on your slow cooker, preheating it if necessary.
- Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker, cover and cook on High for 1½-2 hours or 2½-3 hours on Low.
- Ladle into heatproof glasses and serve with orange slices and cinnamon sticks, if using.