- 4 x 250g thick cut beef skirt steaks
- salt and pepper
- 1tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2tbsp olive oil
For the remoulade
- ½ celeriac, peeled and grated
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Handful flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- Get your barbecue really hot, smoking hot I would say so when the meat hits the grill you get that mouth-watering sizzle. Season your steak really well with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. Then drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place your steak on the grill and cook on both sides for 3 minutes for rare to medium, 4-5 minutes for a more well done steak.
- For the remoulade, place the lemon juice and zest, mustard, seasoning and parsley into a large bowl. Mix together well and stir in the mayonnaise. Add in the celeriac and mix together.
- Serve with the steaks.