- 1kg (2-pound) piece beef chuck steak
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon each ground cumin, coriander and smoked paprika
- 1 cup (250ml) beef stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 fresh long red chilli, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 large flour tortillas, warmed
- Rub beef with combined spices; place in the slow cooker. Pour over combined stock, paste, chilli and garlic. Cook, covered, on low for 6 hours.
- Remove beef from cooker. When cool enough to handle, shred meat coarsely using two forks. Discard half the liquid from slow cooker. Return meat to cooker; season to taste.
- Serve shredded beef in tortillas with guacamole, tomato salsa, grated cheese, sour cream, shredded lettuce and fresh coriander.
Suitable to freeze at the end of step 2.
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch
Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli
Sweet Nutella Ravioli
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria
Rosemary, Red Onion & Parmesan Focaccia for Remoska Tria
Classic Goulash for Remoska Tria
Malted Mixed Grain Loaf for Remoska Tria
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria