For the jelly
- 100ml red fruit juice (strawberry, raspberry or cranberry)
- 50ml water
- 50g caster sugar
- 3 gelatine leaves, soaked in water, drained just before use
- 6-8 drops strawberry flavouring
- PopaBall® Rose Gold Shimmer for Prosecco
- 4-5 small strawberries, hulled and sliced
For the panna cotta
- 75ml double cream
- 50ml coconut milk
- 50g sugar
- 1 gelatine leaf, soaked in water, drained just before use
- 8-10 drops coconut flavouring
- A few small strawberries
- A few teaspoons coconut flakes
- PopaBall Strawberry Bursting Bubbles
- To make the jelly, put the fruit juice, water and sugar in a pan and warm over a medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add the gelatine leaves, stirring until fully dissolved.
- Add the strawberry flavouring and taste, adding more if desired.
- Pour the jelly into dessert glasses, filling them halfway up, then add a little shimmer to each glass and stir to create a lovely glimmering gleam. Add the strawberry slices, allow to cool, then refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- To make the panna cotta, heat the cream, coconut milk and sugar in a pan over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat, add the gelatine leaf and stir until it has dissolved.
- Add the coconut flavouring, taste and add more if required. Pour the panna cotta mixture into a jug. Remove the half-filled dessert glasses from the fridge and carefully top up each glass with panna cotta. Return to the fridge for approx. 2 hours until set.
- Decorate the top of each dessert with the small strawberries, then sprinkle over the coconut flakes and Strawberry Bursting Bubbles.
Panettone Christmas Bread and Butter Pudding
How to make the perfect Sticky Toffee Puddings
Peppermint Bark Ice Cream
Ooni’s Salted Caramel and Banana Pie
Cox’s Toffee Apple Crumble Cakes
Cinnamon Waffle Stack with Crunchy Peanut Brittle Ice Cream
How to make… the perfect Summer Berry Pavlova