- 250g plain flour
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 425ml full fat milk
- 115g unsalted butter, melted
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Grilled asparagus, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce to serve
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the milk, butter and eggs to the mixture. Whisk together until smooth.
- Leave the batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the Waffle Maker. Once the green indicator lights, pour a ladleful (approx 90ml) into the centre of each grid.
- Close the lid and lock the handle.
- When the waffles are baked to your liking, carefully remove from the Waffle Maker. Keep the cooked waffles warm in the oven at about 140°C on a wire rack.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with grilled asparagus, poached egg and hollandaise sauce.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli