- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 Cumberland sausages
- ½ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 small eating apples, cored and sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp red wine or cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp redcurrant jelly
- 1 tsp allspice
- 125ml hot vegetable stock
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the sausages evenly. Lift out, drain and set aside.
- Put the cabbage, apple and onion into the slow cooker.
- Mix together the vinegar, redcurrant jelly, allspice and stock and pour into the pot. Arrange the sausages on top. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, low for 6-8 hours or auto for 4-6 hours.
Jerk-Spiced Chicken Drumsticks
Orange, Thyme & Pine Nut Roasted Chicken for the Remoska®
Mary Berry’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Curry
Anjula Devi’s Chicken Thighs with Pomegranate
Red Thai Chicken & Pineapple Curry
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Chicken & Cucumber Risotto