- 2 salmon fillets weighing about 150g (5oz) each
- 2 large potatoes, cut in half lengthwise then finely sliced
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 large green cabbage leaves, finely shredded
- half a leek, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp crème fraiche
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 pieces of baking foil, approx. 30cm (12″) square, sprayed or brushed with olive oil
- Heap the shredded cabbage in the center of a piece of foil. Top with the grated carrots and then finally the leek slices. Season with salt and pepper and add a knob of butter. Gather up the two opposite ends of the foil and fold them together twice in the centre, then seal the ends by folding the inwards until you have a neat parcel.
- Arrange the potato slices overlapping each other in circles in the centre of the second piece of foil. Season, add the chopped garlic then top with the crème fraiche and chopped chives. Make a parcel in the same way as you made the vegetable parcel.
- Place the parcels side by side in the Remoska pan, if necessary squashing them to make them fit. Put the lid on, switch on the Remoska and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon portions side by side on the third piece of foil. Season, add a knob of butter and fold the foil into a third parcel.
- When the vegetables and potatoes have cooked for 30 minutes, remove the lid, place the salmon parcel on top of the other two parcels, replace the lid and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon to squeeze over the salmon.
Spiced Salmon & Spring Onion Fried Rice
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Classic Paella with Seafood
How to make… the Perfect Fish Pie with Sue Ashworth
Fabulous Family Fish Pie for the Remoska Tria
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Prawn Mini Bakes
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®