- 500g fresh salmon
- 500g sliced smoked salmon
- 200g butter
- 300g cream cheese
- 450g natural yoghurt
- 4 tbsp chives, chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Poach the fresh salmon and leave to one side.
- Line the terrine with the smoked salmon, leaving an overhang on each side.
- Blend the butter and cream cheese together until smooth then add the yoghurt and chives and mix well, taking care not to over-beat.
- Flake the poached salmon, chop any remaining smoked salmon and stir both into the mixture.
- Add lemon juice and seasoning then mix well. Spoon into the terrine, fold over the smoked salmon, cover with clingfilm and out into the fridge for several hours until firm.
Spiced Salmon & Spring Onion Fried Rice
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Classic Paella with Seafood
How to make… the Perfect Fish Pie with Sue Ashworth
Fabulous Family Fish Pie for the Remoska Tria
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Prawn Mini Bakes
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®