- 8.8/11.6oz (250/330g) classic pizza dough
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce)
- 2 tbsp honey
- Black sesame seeds
- White sesame seeds
- 5-6 salami slices
- 1.8oz (50g) mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 2-3 green chillies
- 2 tbsp pitted green olives, halved
- Olive oil
- Prepare your pizza dough ahead of time. Our guide to making the perfect Classic Pizza Dough covers everything you need to know.
- For the sauce for this pizza, we recommend preparing our easy Ultimate Pizza Sauce. With a hint of garlic, salt and basil, it’s the ideal pizza sauce that will help bring out the flavors in the other ingredients used here.
- Fire up your Ooni 3 or Ooni Pro. Aim for 932˚F (500˚C) on the stone baking board inside. You can check the temperature inside your oven quickly and easily using the Ooni Infrared Thermometer.
- Using a small amount of flour, dust your Ooni Pizza Peel or Peel for Ooni Pro. Stretch the pizza dough ball out to 12 inches and lay it out on your pizza peel. Drizzle the honey over the very edge of the pizza crust, and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Using a large spoon or ladle, spread the pizza sauce evenly across the center of the pizza dough base. Top with the mozzarella, salami, olives and chillies.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven, making sure to rotate the pizza regularly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven. Slice and serve straight away.
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Ooni’s Perfect Flame-Cooked Steak
Ooni’s Umami Ribeye Steaks with Honey Butter Asparagus