- 350g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 sachet (7g) easy-blend yeast
- 200ml lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 6 green or black olives
- 6 baby plum tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the lid with the window on top of the Remoska Tria pan, plug it in and switch it on for 5 minutes, then turn it off – you’ll be popping your dough in the pan to rise, and this will ensure it’s just the right temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour and salt, then stir in the easy-blend yeast. Add the warm water and olive oil to the flour, stirring them in with your hand. Bring the dough together to form a ball, then turn it out onto a lightly floured work surface.
- Knead the dough vigorously for 10 minutes, sprinkling the work surface with a little extra flour if needed. This kneading and stretching develops the gluten, which helps your focaccia to rise well.
- Form the dough into a ball and use a rolling pin to roll it out into a flat disc measuring the same as the base of the Remoska. Remove the lid from the Remoska and lightly grease the base and sides with 2-3 drops of olive oil. Put the circle of dough on the base, stretching it to fit if necessary, then replace the lid – but don’t switch it on. Leave the dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Remove the lid from the Remoska and make 12 depressions in the dough with your finger. Put the tomatoes and olives into these holes, then scatter the surface with red onion, rosemary and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle a little olive oil over the surface.
- Replace the lid and switch it on. Bake for 30 minutes, until the surface is golden brown. When cooked, remove the lid and cool the focaccia in the Remoska for 10 minutes before turning it out.
Tip: If you need a utensil to remove the focaccia from the Remoska, make sure that it’s silicone or plastic, not metal.
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria
Classic Goulash for Remoska Tria
Malted Mixed Grain Loaf for Remoska Tria
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria
Lamb, Aubergine & Orzo Casserole for Remoska Tria
Easter Egg Chocolate Puddings for Remoska Tria
Bakewell Peaches with Blueberries for Remoska Tria
Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding for Remoska Tria