- 2kg leg of lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC / 400ºF / Gas Mark 6.
- Cut slits in the lamb and stuff with the sliced garlic and small sprigs of rosemary
- Season and rub with oil.
- Place the onions, celery, carrots and lemon in the base of the roasting pan.
- Place the lamb on top and roast for about 1¼ hours for pink, 1½ hours for medium or 1¾ hours for well done.