- 2 garlic cloves
- 150ml olive oil
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
- 4 lamb cutlets
- a few sprigs of rosemary
- 500g new potatoes
- handful of wild rocket
- Mix together 2 crushed garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, and grated zest of a lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the mixture over 4 lamb cutlets and add chopped rosemary sprigs. Marinate for an hour.
- Preheat the grill and line a grill pan with the Lakeland Fat Trapper.
- Boil the new potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes, drain and return to the pan with the reserved marinade, and a handful of wild rocket. Crush lightly with a potato masher to burst the potatoes.
- Scatter the cutlets over the Fat Trapper and grill for 5 minutes each side until golden.
- Serve a pile of crushed potatoes with 2 cutlets per person.