For the dough
- 650g strong white bread flour
- 1 tsp easy-blend dried yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 25ml olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 375ml warm water
For the topping
- 100g rocket, plus extra to garnish
- 2 Conference pears, peeled, cored and cut into thin wedges
- 200g Stilton, crumbled or thinly sliced
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large bowl. Add the oil to the warm water then gradually add to the flour, mixing well to form a soft dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly oiled work surface and knead for about 5 minutes until smooth and elastic. Transfer to a clean, lightly oiled bowl, cover with oiled clingfilm and allow to rise for about 1½ hours until doubled in size.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each portion out to a 30cm round. Heat the pizza stone on the barbecue then place one pizza base on top. Add half the rocket, pear and Stilton, drizzle over half the oil and sprinkle with a little black pepper then barbecue for 12-15 minutes until the base is crisp, the rocket has wilted and the cheese melted. Garnish with a little rocket and serve, then repeat with the second pizza.