For the soup
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, skin on, diced
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 50g coriander, chopped
- 250ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 Preheat your oven to 180˚C/Gas 4.
- Put the carrot and sweet potato onto a baking tray, drizzle with a little oil and roast until just caramelising.
- Add the cooked vegetables and the rest of the soup ingredients to the jug of the soup maker. Replace the lid and select the Smooth Soup setting, then leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the soup is blended and finished, pour into bowls and stir in the sriracha and coconut yoghurt. Dig in with some crusty seeded bread.
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
Chilled Cucumber & Yogurt Soup
Spiced Pumpkin Soup