- 8.8/11.6oz (250/330g) classic pizza dough
- 2.1oz (60g) Ooni’s Roast Turkey, cut into strips (see note below)
- 2.1oz (60g) Ooni’s Baked Camembert, cut into strips (see note below)
- 2.1oz (60g) mozzarella, torn into pieces
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce
- Handful fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare your pizza dough ahead of time. Our guide to making the perfect Classic Pizza Dough covers everything you need to know.
- To make this pizza, we use leftovers from our recipes for Roast Turkey & Baby Leeks with Herb Butter, and our Baked Camembert with Honey & Thyme.
- Once your dough is ready, fire up your Ooni 3 or Ooni Pro. Aim for 932˚F (500˚C) on the stone baking board inside. You can check the temperature inside your oven quickly and easily using the Ooni Infrared Thermometer.
- Using a small amount of flour, dust your Ooni Pizza Peel or Peel for Ooni Pro. Stretch the pizza dough ball out to 12″ and lay it out on your pizza peel. Using a large spoon or ladle, spread three tablespoons of the cranberry sauce evenly across the pizza dough base. Top with the camembert, turkey and mozzarella.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven, making sure to rotate the pizza regularly.
- Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven. While the pizza is still warm, spoon over little dollops of the remaining cranberry sauce, sprinkle over the thyme leaves and parmesan, and season to taste with the pepper.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Perfect Flame-Cooked Steak
Ooni’s Umami Ribeye Steaks with Honey Butter Asparagus