- 1 butternut squash
- handful of sage leaves
- Salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 400g spaghetti
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 50g parmesan (or vegetarian parmesan) or pecorino cheese
- Cut the squash down the middle and scoop out the seeds. Using a sharp knife score the flesh and roast in the oven at 180°C with some of the sage, salt and pepper and olive oil for about 45 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile cook your pasta according to the packet instructions.
- When the squash is cool, scoop out the flesh and chop into a puree.
- Put the squash and ricotta into a warm pan, add a small amount of olive oil to help loosen the sauce. Add the cooked pasta and mix together.
- Serve with chopped fresh sage and parmesan or pecorino cheese grated on the top with a drizzle of olive oil.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Basic Pasta Recipe | How To Make Pasta From Scratch