- 2 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 30g unsalted roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh root ginger
- 1 lime
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Put the rack into the Remoska and cover it with a piece of foil. Brush the oil over the salmon fillets and put them onto the rack. Brush one teaspoon of the curry paste over the surface of each fillet.
- Mix together the peanuts, sweet chilli sauce and ginger. Finely grate the zest from the lime and mix it in. Share between the salmon fillets, spreading it out to cover the tops. Sprinkle the fish with the juice of half the lime and some ground black pepper.
- Add the Remoska lid, switch on, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the lid and allow the salmon to rest for 3-5 minutes. Serve, garnished with coriander and the remaining lime, sliced into wedges.
Tip: You could use 2 tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter instead of the chopped peanuts
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Herby Toad-in-the-Hole with Red Onion Gravy
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli
Sticky Lemon & Pistachio Whirlybuns for the Remoska®