For the frittata
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g cooked new potatoes, chopped
- 300g courgettes, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 100ml milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g frozen petits pois or garden peas, thawed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Handful of rocket
- 40g feta cheese, crumbled
- Put the olive oil, potatoes, courgettes and most of the pepper (reserving a little for garnish) into the Remoska. Cover with the lid, switch on, and cook for 20-25 minutes, until the vegetables are softened.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs and milk together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the lid from the Remoska and set it to one side carefully. Stir in the peas, parsley and chives, then pour in the egg mixture. Replace the lid and cook for approximately 15 minutes, until set and browned.
- Switch off the Remoska and remove the lid. Allow the frittata to stand for 5-10 minutes, then place a large plate over the top of the Remoska pan and turn it over to release. Turn the frittata over again, using a second plate, if you want the browned surface on top.
- To serve, garnish with rocket, feta cheese, the reserved red pepper and a little more ground black pepper.
Tip: Before turning out, check that the frittata isn’t sticking by running a spatula around the edges, then shake the pan gently – it should be loose.